We placed an order of hair straighter professional. After one month no delivery and finally after several emails they confir its out of stock.

They asked for refund and we confirmed. Its fisteen working days and no refund is provided. Now they claim its take up to one month for refund process.

Please do not buy any product from BeautyChoice.com. Do you believe we will get refund of $99.99?Do you believe we will get refund of $99.99?Do you believe we will get refund of $99.99?Do you believe we will get refund of $99.99?

Comments

#520518

I placed an order in November 2011, still have not received it and customer service is not responding to emails. I would never think of using this site ever again.

Christmas Gift for my daughter Ordered December 20, 2011, Never rec\\\'d package requested refund April 18, 2012 Still no refund 06/22/2012. They owe me $79.95AHHHHHHHHHH :(

I guess I get to just be another addition to the list of people that have been screwed over by this company. Evidently they have no problem with scamming people out of their money, probably figuring that nobody will take the time and effort to get a small amount of money back.

I have NO IDEA how they can keep getting good ratings, it seems that it is owned by one person, the impression you get when nobody answers the phone EVER, and tehy just scam people out of their money time and time again. If everyone would take this company to small claims court who knows if they would even have enough money to continue.

It's businesses and people like this that create a HORRIBLE reputation for online consumers and other businesses!! Even after being promised to get our money returned to us on a product NEVER delivered, we still have not received our refund and NOBODY answers the phone, they might as well take the number down off the website.

I received a clipless curling wand which costs $100 and it stopped working less than 2 months later after minimal usage. They wanted me to pay a $30 replacement fee plus pay to ship it back.

I argued the definitiion of what a warranty means and they agreed to replace for free if I shipped it back - which I did in March. Still have not received as of June 8. Was back-ordered per email, will receive in 1-2 weeks per email. Where the *** is it.

No one answers phone or returns call. They don't even answer most emails.

DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY. I asked for a refund and they said no because it was past 30 days.

We should all fight this! The same thing happened to me! This company should not get away with STEALING our money!

I filed a complaint with my credit card company and they have reverse the transaction, as we have never received the product we ordered. After 90 days they will confirm.

I have never dealt with such a horrible company and poor customer service! I felt compelled to write my complaint on here as well!

I placed my first order with this company on April 18th and nearly a month later still have not received any information about my order status. The site indicates my order is "processing"...whatever THAT means! I have called the company about 10 times and I agree with the other reviewer below that they NEVER answer their calls or even return phone calls. But the answering machine states they will return messages within the same business day.

What a load of BS. I have even emailed the company 6 times asking about my order and still have not received a response. I really have no idea why this company is still in business. I suggest other reviewers who have the same issue contact their credit card company.

Some credit card companies will refund your money if you are disputing the transaction for goods not received. You might have to provide evidence of your purchase and proof that you have contacted the company to try and resolve the issue.

Just wanted to say that I ordered an item on April 22 and they already took payment for it $70 and order still states processing. I don't know if it's out or stock or what?i have emailed and called them but they haven't contacted me back. I wanted to know how you got a hold of them because it's really *** me off that they don't even have the decency to let you know what is going on with your order.