I ordered a flat iron from beauty choice it's been two weeks so far they've already charged my credit card but I haven't recieved my order and I'm getting the run around when I try to track my package!I called the number they have on the website and no one has gotten back to me.

This is the wost service I've ever recieved, I really wish I would have read the reviews before I waisted my money.

I'll Never do business with them again.Do not waist your time on this site it's more troubl than it's worth.

Had an Experience with BeautyChoice?

Comments

What email did you use???am having the same problem I ordered a curling iron 3 weeks ago.

I went on line to check my order status n it said processing I called them n they said I should receive it 3-5 days..

Ithey charged me and I haven't received anything yet.Plz help!!!

The same thing happened to me, I place my order and according to their website it would take 7-10, after that period and no receiving nothing I called to check and some girl answered I think her name is Nicole said she did not what happened with my order and that she would ship another one the following day, when I asked for the track number she told me it was the same, so that made me think that my item was never shipped. After two week of waiting, I checked with my bank and discovered that they did charge debit card, I called BC and Nicole said that item was in back order, at that point I had it and email the general manager and threated to file a complaint with BBB and then Eric call me, but at that point all I wanted was my money back, since I did file the complaint they refunded me my money in less than a week, otherwise they would keep giving me the round around. I don't recommend this "business" to anybody.