I ordered from BeautyChoice.com on January 10, 2009"”two items. Was told one was backordered until January 26, but only AFTER I paid.

After receiving neither product, I emailed to check on things on January 30 and got no response. I also logged into their website, and my order was still listed as backordered. I followed up on February 10 with another email and threatened to have my credit card company cancel charges. Only then did a "manager" promise to have both of my items ship that day.

I still haven't received anything, so obviously, nothing shipped the day I was promised they would. Save yourself the headache; pick one of the other dozens of companies that sell hair products and cosmetics online.

Had an Experience with BeautyChoice?

Comments

I have also had a bad experience with beauty choice. my items were also backordered and no one bothered to email me or anything... however, they did not neglect to take their $

I doubt this practice can be simply pawned off as a 'mistake.' you don't mistakenly not reply to four emails... you don't do this to a large portion of your customers and cause many to initiate credit card disputes because of a 'mistake.'

the problems seen here about beauty choice are not a mistake... it's evidence of a long-standing problem that documents their lack of a commitment to customer service.

BeautyChoice

Hi,

My name is Olga Streltsova and I am a Customer Support Manager at BeautyChoice.com. First off, I would like to apologize for any past experiences that you may have had with BeautyChoice.com. Please contact me directly at: 310-991-2599, or olga@beautychoice.com, so I can personally address your problem.

Although we always strive to provide excellent customer service, we too are not immune to making mistakes. But it is our humbleness and our ability to relate to our customers that makes us more personable than other faceless businesses. If it was not for our unrelenting desire to improve, we would not grow to ship 1000's of orders per month.

Again, please accept my deepest apologies for any distress that you may have experienced in the past. I do hope that you find it in your heart to forgive us and give BeautyChoice.com another chance.

Olga Streltsova