So I went to beautychoice.com after watching a few youtube videos on straightening natural hair.I ordered my GHD 3weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it.

I've been calling non-stop and it sounds as if its someones home answering maching that's picking up. The two times I was able to reach someone it the woman was rude and said it will take 2-3 business days. Remind you I spoke to her two different weeks and she still told me each time 2-3 business days. I told her that as well and she said oh well it's because it's not in stock.

Why the F WOULD YOU TAKE SOMEONE'S MONEY IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PRODUCT!!!!!!! I'm just praying it won't take a lifetime to get my refund. Cheaper definitely isn't always better. I was better off paying the regular price.

At I know it would real and that I would of had it by now!!!

They are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!DONT WASTE YOUR TIME NOR YOUR MONEY, BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY DON'T VALUE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with BeautyChoice?

Comments

Cameron Park, California, United States #667192

Calvin stop lying you know your fake

#519284

Sorry for the experience you previously had with our company.I see in the system you were issued a full refund.

Please contact me directly and I will provide you with a voucher good for some free items within our online store.

I have some notes regarding this order and there is a very clear explanation.My email address is calvin@beautychoice.com